Ailee are strong supporters criticized because all apartments

Visit the men's magazine GQ recently released Open Teaser apartment Ailee attractive to many fans and critics on the old beautiful girlhand. Lee Yunjung and Han Groo each artist that are hosting phrase to express personal feelings.   Ailee apartment naked picture on the cover with a book Catalogue head and phrases to express the feeling that "there are some people like this part of the body I and some like the other parts of my life. I do not want myself or the fans like a part of me, so I do not want to focus on the show One part of my body. "   However, fans are still not satisfied with your photo and Ailee They also expressed despair over the American one.


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr
Powered by Blogger.

Video © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By | Funny Video | Privacy Statement

Designed by-SpeckyThemes